If you read yesterday's post, Simplify HTML Pagelet Migration with a Custom Transformer, sometime between 10:54PM PDT yesterday and 11:21AM PDT today, I apologize. This morning I noticed I had forgotten to post the last step in configuring a custom Transformer, the step where you associate the Transformer with a data type. For my observant readers, you will probably notice that I also fixed a few minor grammatical errors. Rather than post corrections, etc, that will be difficult to associate to the original document, I just corrected the document in place. I replaced the original post with the corrected version.
Dynamic CTE Prompt table
1 day ago