Integration Broker has become a critical service for PeopleSoft applications. If you are new to Integration Broker or are having trouble with Integration Broker configuration, then take a look at this new Integration Broker course published by my friends at CGI consulting. The course consists of an 84 page instructional PDF and a couple of source files. The course covers everything from configuration to using SoapUI. Here are some highlights:
- Setting up Integration Broker
- Publishing a CI based service
- Testing a web service (CI or otherwise) with SoapUI
- Calling a service from PeopleCode
- Application Class PeopleCode handlers
- Routing transformations
- JDeveloper XSLT Mapper
- App Engine Service Operation handlers
- And much, much more
One item I noticed that is NOT covered is creating custom listeners and targets using the Integration Broker SDK. Not to worry, though because I cover creating custom targets in my book PeopleTools Tips & Techniques.
The CGI Integration Broker course is a great read. I recommend downloading and saving a copy for future reference.