I really enjoy hearing about developers incorporating proven methodologies into their PeopleSoft development practices. One of my favorite's is Test Driven Development. Lee Greffin has grabbed onto this concept and is sharing his experiences on the Greffins Feather blog. You can read his PSUnit series here.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Monday, July 22, 2013
OpenWorld 2013 is about two months away. Those of you that are attending probably noticed that the content catalog is posted. Here are the sessions I will be delivering:
- CON9080 - Tips and Techniques for PeopleSoft PeopleTools Developers, Moscone West - 2005, Tuesday, Sep 24, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- CON9165 - So You Think You Know PeopleSoft? Do You Know PeopleSoft Interaction Hub? You Own It!, Palace Hotel - Gold, Tuesday, Sep 24, 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM
A few other sessions I am really looking forward to attending are
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools REST Web Services: Everything You Need to Know [CON7553] delivered by Graham Smith, Oracle ACE Director; Tuesday, Sep 24, 3:45 PM - 4:45 PM - Moscone West - 2005
- Mobile for PeopleSoft HCM from GreyHeller [SBH10611] delivered by Larry Grey from GreyHeller.
- All of the Interaction Hub sessions from Matthew Haavisto. These interest me because of the collaborative nature of these sessions: business experts partnering with IT.
- Honeywell’s Engaging Yet Standardized PeopleSoft HCM Implementation [CON2254] with Paul Isherwood, IntraSee. It is always fun to see the cool stuff IntraSee is delivering.
- General Session: PeopleSoft Technology Update and Roadmap [GEN9037] just because this is a great time to hear what may be coming in future PeopleTools releases.
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools Product Team Panel Discussion [CON9082] to hear customer questions and panel responses.