OpenWorld 2013 is about two months away. Those of you that are attending probably noticed that the content catalog is posted. Here are the sessions I will be delivering:
- CON9080 - Tips and Techniques for PeopleSoft PeopleTools Developers, Moscone West - 2005, Tuesday, Sep 24, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- CON9165 - So You Think You Know PeopleSoft? Do You Know PeopleSoft Interaction Hub? You Own It!, Palace Hotel - Gold, Tuesday, Sep 24, 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM
A few other sessions I am really looking forward to attending are
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools REST Web Services: Everything You Need to Know [CON7553] delivered by Graham Smith, Oracle ACE Director; Tuesday, Sep 24, 3:45 PM - 4:45 PM - Moscone West - 2005
- Mobile for PeopleSoft HCM from GreyHeller [SBH10611] delivered by Larry Grey from GreyHeller.
- All of the Interaction Hub sessions from Matthew Haavisto. These interest me because of the collaborative nature of these sessions: business experts partnering with IT.
- Honeywell’s Engaging Yet Standardized PeopleSoft HCM Implementation [CON2254] with Paul Isherwood, IntraSee. It is always fun to see the cool stuff IntraSee is delivering.
- General Session: PeopleSoft Technology Update and Roadmap [GEN9037] just because this is a great time to hear what may be coming in future PeopleTools releases.
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools Product Team Panel Discussion [CON9082] to hear customer questions and panel responses.